After Tom Hanks Rejects Trump’s Invite, Sean Spicer Unleashes His Worst NIGHTMARE

After Tom Hanks Rejects Trump’s Invite, Sean Spicer Unleashes His Worst NIGHTMARE

Uncategorized 0 Comment

Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer revealed something in an interview on Thursday that will make liberals in this country fuming mad.

While Democrats and the left refuse to ever see President Trump in a positive light, Spicer gave a lesson in respect and professionalism that a lot of people could learn from.Image result for After Tom Hanks Rejects Trump’s Invite, Sean Spicer Unleashes His Worst NIGHTMAREIf President Obama called me today and said ‘hey come mow my lawn,’ I’d do it because I think that there’s something that we all should come together as Americans and want to support our leaders, our elected officials, Republican or Democrat.”

Spicer was making the comments after Actor Tom Hanks released a statement that he would not accept an invitation to the White House by President Trump because he doesn’t agree with him politically.

I think the idea that it’s become cool to say I won’t even show up to see the president of the United States is a sad commentary on where we are.”

Spicer is absolutely correct. Democrats are still so downtrodden after losing the election last year that they have lost all sense of civility and respect for their fellow man.

SHARE if you commend Sean Spicer for acting professional and civil in the face of such hatred from the left!

Tom Hanks has said he wouldn’t attend if his latest movie The Post was issued a screening invitation at the White House by Donald Trump.

Hanks’ new Steven Spielberg-directed film sees him portray Washington Post editor Ben Bradlee, who received threats from then-President Richard Nixon when he published a series of stories about the Pentagon Papers in 1971.

Asked by The Hollywood Reporter whether he would take the movie to the White House if invited to, Hanks said no and spoke out against Trump’s repeated attacks on the free press.

“I don’t think I would,” Hanks said, adding: “I didn’t think things were going to be this way last November. I would not have been able to imagine that we would be living in a country where neoNazis are doing torchlight parades in Charlottesville and jokes about Pocahontas are being made in front of the Navajo code talkers. And individually we have to decide when we take to the ramparts.”

Hanks went on to speak out against Trump’s attacks on the First Amendment, saying: “This is the moment where, in some ways, our personal choices are going to have to reflect our opinions. We have to start voting, actually, before the next election. So, I would probably vote not to go to the White House.”

Back in March, Hanks supported the press by buying a  coffee  machine for journalists coffee  attending Trump and Sean Spicer’s press conferences.Image result for After Tom Hanks Rejects Trump’s Invite, Sean Spicer Unleashes His Worst NIGHTMAREMeanwhile, Michael Moore has called on Tom Hanks to run for President in 2020.

Former White House press secretary Sean Spicer said he ‘absolutely’ regrets the televised tirade he gave the media on his first full day on the job about the size of President Trump’s inauguration crowd.

Spicer shared his regret with the New York Times the day after he made a self mocking appearance for the Emmy Awards where he essentially played himself and made outlandish claims about the size of the TV program’s viewing audience.

The real-life performance Spicer turned in the day after Trump’s inauguration set the combative tone for his tenure, as he berated reporters and claimed falsely: ‘This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration period both in person and around the globe.’

Spicer didn’t betray any concern that President Trump would be offended by the skit, which some commentators have said acknowledged he wasn’t truthful during his job. He is currently on the paid speaking circuit.

‘I certainly hope not,’ Spicer said. ‘This was an attempt to poke a little fun at myself and add a little bit of levity to the event.Donald Trump before departing the White House on Marine OneAfter Colbert engaged in a series of jokes at Trump’s expense, Spicer got wheeled out on a mobile White House podium of the kind that Melissa McCarthy used in her own savage impersonation of him on ‘Saturday Night Live.

He then re-created his now infamous Trump inauguration claim that it was biggest attendance in history.

Spicer appeared after Colbert unleashed a blistering string of jabs about Trump, calling him a ‘morally corrupt anti-hero,’ a ‘whiter Walter White’, poking fun at his obsession with ratings and tweeting.

The Late Show host also performed a song which included the lyrics ‘treason is better on TV’, while flashing a shot of Trump and Vladimir Putin, and ‘Imagine if your president was not beloved by Nazis’. He also took a shot at his failure to win the popular vote during the election.

Spicer has taken steps in the pass to walk back his remarks, but without going so far.

‘Our intention is never to lie to you,’ Spicer told reporters at the White House a few days after his infamous claims. ‘You’re in the same boat: I mean, there are times when you guys tweet something out or write a story and you publish a correction. That doesn’t mean that you were intentionally trying to deceive readers and the American people, does it? And I think that we should be afforded the same opportunity.’

 

Author

Leave a comment

Back to Top

%d bloggers like this: